Recurring blisters on right butt cheek
I have read some posts that these recurring itchy blisters on my right butt cheek is a sign of genital herpes.
But still, I wanted your opinion. Is this really herpes? Could it be caused by other skin problems? Allergy or some sort?
I just suffered from HIV scare, and is thankful that I'm negative. Then I started searching what might these recurring blisters are, and it always showed "genital herpes". I'm so scared.
I'm in a relationship for 1yr and 7mos now. We're not using condoms when we do. My question is, how high is the possibility that I already transmitted herpes to him?
the best thing to do is to be seen and get a proper work up done. certainly reoccurring blisters on the butt cheek needs herpes ruled out. best thing to do is to get a type specific herpes igg blood test to see what your status is unless these are fresh symptoms to get cultured today or tomorrow.

grace
thanks Grace!

i'll have myself tested.
but do you think my partner already has it too?
We really can't gues what your partner may or may not have.  The best thing to do is have him get tested as well and have him ask for a type specific igg test so you will both know who has what.