Herpes Community
Recurring blisters on right butt cheek
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Recurring blisters on right butt cheek

I have read some posts that these recurring itchy blisters on my right butt cheek is a sign of genital herpes.
But still, I wanted your opinion. Is this really herpes? Could it be caused by other skin problems? Allergy or some sort?
I just suffered from HIV scare, and is thankful that I'm negative. Then I started searching what might these recurring blisters are, and it always showed "genital herpes". I'm so scared.
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I'm in a relationship for 1yr and 7mos now. We're not using condoms when we do. My question is, how high is the possibility that I already transmitted herpes to him?
Blank
101028 tn?1419606604
the best thing to do is to be seen and get a proper work up done. certainly reoccurring blisters on the butt cheek needs herpes ruled out. best thing to do is to get a type specific herpes igg blood test to see what your status is unless these are fresh symptoms to get cultured today or tomorrow.

grace
Blank
thanks Grace!

i'll have myself tested.
but do you think my partner already has it too?
Blank
1174003 tn?1308164419
We really can't gues what your partner may or may not have.  The best thing to do is have him get tested as well and have him ask for a type specific igg test so you will both know who has what.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...