Herpes Community
Red Rash on right side of my torso

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Red Rash on right side of my torso

Hi Grace,

A red rash has appeared on the right side of the lower abdomen...not sure if I am describing the location right. Its basically on my bear belly sides ...specifically right side ? What could this be ?  A similar smaller rash has appeared closer to the first one. It is red and itchy a bit.

Also in last 3-4 days I had random pimples on my body.

Can you please suggest  what this might be ?

In my previous posts I had indicated fears of herpes...and subsequent to tests ...it was negative. Although I have had sexual exposure after that.

Tags: rash
you need to return to your dermatologist for further evaluation.

grace
Thanks for responding grace. I will visit my Dermatologist next week.

Do the symptoms sound like Herpes? Or Syphilis ?

I highly appreciate your feedback.
The rash should be seen in its current form.  If you can't be seen by them take pictures using a high res camera for them to look at if at all possible.  Doesn't sound like it but rashs could be anything.  Needs to be looked at by a doctor.  
Hi Grace,

Thanks again for your feedback.

here is  a link to my photos.

http://s803.photobucket.com/albums/yy318/adbfair/

The Rash near my hand, then a pimple on left and second smaller rash can be seen in multiple photos. Hope its visible. The rashes are fading since I have been applying Alcortin / cortizone etc regularly.

Please provide additional feedback. I am planning to show these to the dermatologist since rash(s) might disappear by the time I see the doctor.

Also note that my exposure was always with a condom / protected.

Thanks a million
If you read the "Please read before posting" post, we don't look at photos here. As grace said, you need to be seen by your dermatologist for further evaluation.
Also to note my recommendation was for your doctor to see the pictures.  Not us...