Red bumps on penis shaft not itching,burning or tingling..
1-2 days after having unprotected sex with My girlfriend of witch I am in a monogamous relationship with (3 months) I noticed a group of red spots/bumps on the left side of my upper penis shaft and 2 on the right side. they jst seemed to appear. Now after 3 days they seem to be going away. I should add that they are slightly dry.. and I guess I should add that after having sex with my girlfriend I was really lazy and didnt shower for like 2 days.. eww I know, not really my normal thing. I have been putting hydrocortisone 1% cream on the site as wall as washing it throughly in the shower.
Does anyone have any idea what this could be?  Does this sound like herpes?
why the obsession with herpes?  you posted about worrying about herpes last month in Terri's forum.

grace
I thought I was over this but with these red bumops that just popped up brought all of my fears back. I am with the woman who I feel I want to spend the rest of my life with and this happens. I havent been with anyone else since we got together and I dont want this to get in the way. I did test negative with both the IgM and IgG test but I am curious and wounder if I tested too soon after my last encounter.

I know that the IgM can have a false positive, can it also have a false negative too?

These bumps have almost gone away since they showed up 3-4 days ago.. I can herpes do that?
You know grace you are right I may be over reacting..
I mean the spots are hardely noticable, they came and have
almost gone in 3-4 days..
Maybe I should jus cool it..
Thanks again :)
have you both been tested for herpes or just you?
I was tested approx 1.5 weeks after my risky encounter witch consisted of about 2 mins of oral sex before I came to my senses.. I had the IgM and IgG test witch both came back negavtive. I was told and have read that oral is low risk and the short time makes the risk even lower, and I havent given it a second thought until these bups showed up..
Bear in mind that the risky encounter was 7/31 and I noticed the bumps 9/27 - 9/28

My girlffriend says she is clean and I do believe her.

These red bumps appeared about 1-2 days after we had unprtected sex for the 1st time. I was really lazy those 1-2 days after and didn't shower.. I did masturbate a few times, and the last time I was about to masterbate is when I noticed the bumps. After resuming my normal showering habits (maybe showering a little more) the bumps seemed to be fadding and going away within 2 days and now are virtually gone after 4 days. There was no itching, burning, or tingling before or during.

It's just really nerve racking.. I was going to go to the DR's office but I saw that they were going away so I figured there wouldn't be much for them to do..
I guess to give you some more insite into the situation.
My girlfriend and I have been having sex quite often for the past few days prior to the bumps showing up.
The bumps were 1-3 mm in size with the majority on the left side of my shaft and 2 on the right side. The bumps did not have any discharge nor did they develop into ulcers. just reddish pink/ skin colored bumps with a slight texture. I just examined myself now and they are hardly noticable..
What do you think?
your gf saying she is "clean" is naive on both of your parts!!!  Do you know how many women assume that getting a yearly pap test is covering your bases for std's? Also typically herpes testing is not a part of routine std testing. this is worrying you so you need to talk to her more about this. ask her to get her last std test results for you both to look over so you can be sure of what she was tested for.  Let her know that you aren't being accusatory but just want to make sure you are both covered and so you know if you need to continue to pursue testing for this issue for yourself.

absolutely nothing else I could possibly add at this point.
Just one more question please..
Could herpes bunps/lesions ( they were just bumps not lesions)  show up and dissapear in 4 days?
After looking on the internet I think it my just be irritation/psoriasis..
My GF was tesed for it and says she is clean.
Im going to Retest for sure. Im just concerened that this could be a primary outbreak from an exposure just over 2 months ago..