Red sore in pubic area
I recently had unprotected sex with a new partner.  Despite asking to ensure there were no STD's four days later I noted a single sore red pimple approximately 2 inches away from the base of my penis in the pubic region in conjunction with penis pain urinating.  The pimple had a white head and was not clear. I popped the pimple and there is now (four days later) a very sore lesion approximately the size of a pencil eraser. There has been no liquid emitting from the sore, no yellow crusting and the sore is covered by a thin layer of skin.  I did not have any noticeable enlargement of the lymph nodes in the groin and there is no visible bumps or blemish on the penis itself.

I tend to have fungal infections and wondering if this sounds like staph related to a hair follicle of possibly herpes.  Any perspective?
http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/show/140296