Herpes Community
Red spots on my tongue

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Red spots on my tongue

I have been experiencing these weird bumps around my lips that I thought were herpes?  I got them checked by a doctor and at an std clinic and both took blood tests for hsv 1 and 2 and both came back negative.  I still get these bumps but I think they must be pimples because they do not look like the pictures of herpes and are never painful but kind of uncomfortable.

This weekend someone performed anilingus on me but I did not reciprocate.  We started by kissing each other, then the person performed anilingus.  He kissed me once after he performed anilingus, but we stopped soon after that.  No oral or anal sex was performed.  A couple of hours later the bumps came back and I know that herpes cannot appear that fast, but then I noticed these red spots on the tip of my tongue.  It is not painful or uncomfortable but I wanted to know if the red spots on the tip of my tongue can be related to herpes?  I noticed the spots hours after I noticed the bumps on the same day