Scars after buttocks outbreak
I have looked at several different websites to discover just what is going on with my upper buttocks area. It all started about 6 years (maybe more but that is when I recall it) I started receiving these small pencil eraser sized blisters that look likke it may be pus filled but no pus ever comes out of them. It kind of resemble cauliflower yet it is very small. I got tested for herpes and it stated I had herpes zoster (shingles). I stress a lot but I never realized that I was stressing as bad as I have been. I looked at symptoms for genital herpes and shingles and my sore looks like the shape of it but not the color of it.I am very embarassed by it and dont understand how and when I got this.  I am scared for my kids cause I dont want this to happen to them and takes over the extreme precaution for them. It keeps recurring and it never crust over it just scabs up. The articles also stated it leaves no sores behind but after mine clears up it always leaves a sore. I had a tattoo put on my lower back years ago and the sores come up around it. I was wondering could it be something else going on?  Could I have received herpes virus from getting my tattoo ? Why does mine leave a scar on my buttocks? Can I get this to clear up and never come back again?
what testing did you originally have done? did they do a lesion culture on it or blood testing?

shingles won't reoccur like this. hsv2 will reoccur like this so also cover your bases with a type specific herpes igg blood test. Go and be seen every single time you get a recurrence of this so that your provider can get to the bottom of things.

grace