Small Painless Bumps Around The Vagina.
Okay, I am extreamly scared.  I am a fifteen year old virgin.  And for the past few months I have been noticing little painless bumps under my skin around my clit and just in that general area.  On the lips there is two identical strips of bumps on each side.  And yet again there are some more really tiny ones around the actual opening of my vagina.  

They are completely painless.  They are colorless and kind of hard.  out of curiosity I've squeezed them.  And, I don't get pain or anything, but their are just unnatural feeling.  I live with my dad and his girlfriend so I feel to uncomfortbale to ask for help.  Please, someone give me advise.  Should I get worried?!
If you are a virgin and have had no oral, vaginal or anal sex this isn't herpes.  You can be seen by your doctor for a proper work up.  Chances are this is nothing.