Herpes Community
Small blister/inflammation inside urethra
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Small blister/inflammation inside urethra

For the past few days I've had this very small blister right on the side of my urethra opening. It hardly even looks like a blister, looks more like the skin is slightly swollen and red.

I've been extremely paranoid that this is HSV2, but I do get cold sores on my lips (HSV1), and this sore feels nothing like that (also it's not bubbly and hasn't seemed to have gotten larger or spread). There's no tingly feeling, and the sore is not painful to touch. Though the sore is not painful, my penis does feel a little bit sore. Urination is not painful. No discharge or anything.

Perhaps TMI, but I want to include all details:

I tend to masturbate without lubrication, and quite intensely at times. I didn't notice this sore until a day after I had masturbated. Perhaps this is skin irritation due to that?

I have been all over the internet in a frenzy of paranoia and have misdiagnosed (I hope!) myself with about five different STD's--I'm losing it. Regardless, I'm going to get tested.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
675718_tn?1321008971
getting checked is a great way to start i thought i had genital herpes turns out is was just a regular wart or lesion the doctor burned it off for me :)
Blank
101028_tn?1348750963
odds are this is actually just normal skin. honestly I'd stop looking at it for the next week and keep busy.  

also be kind to the lil guy - use a good sex lube when you masturbate!! Our genital skin is very delicate :)

grace
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank