Herpes Community
Small bumps on head of penis.. is this herpes?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

These bumps are small, about the size of a pin head. Have been there for 2-3 weeks and I'm pretty sure almost a year ago if not longer I had 2 bumps in the same exact spot these 2 bumps are but the first time they went away. Now I have these bumps again and as of today I think I am noticing the beginning of more bumps around the edge of my head. They don't itch, burn or cause any pain at all. One of them "popped" I guess and had some dry skin on top of it but its still there just not as noticeable now. From what I've read it sounds like its herpes but also sounds like its not. By the way I am 18. Any help would be great..
have you been seen by a doctor yet? if not then thats your first step. theres not much anyone can tell you until you have been seen.
Are you sexually active?

This does not sound like herpes. See your doctor for a proper work up. Don't "pop" anything!
I had a sexual encounter with a girl less than a week ago. And now, i have a pimple like bump on my privates and below the lobe of my ear. Both hurt. What could this be?