Herpes Community
Small pimple like bumps on my groin

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Small pimple like bumps on my groin

So I'm a little worried right now if I have genital herpes or not because I have been researching it like crazy and by the signs and symptoms I have been reading I have had none of them, just the look of the bumps I have make me feel uneasy. I noticed about 5 pimple sized bumps on my groin where the top of the crease is between your leg and scrotum. At first the bumps kind of hurt but pain went the next day or so. I was trying to look at them very carefully to see if it was an ingrown hair and it almost seemed all the bumps had a hair coming out of it. one of the pumps right where the hair was growing would puss and bleed a little bit, but it has no scab over just looks like a pimple now red and smooth looking. the other bumps have a semi red base and the top is clear or skin coloredish, then today I noticed really small flat skin colored  looking bumps next to the but kind of on the scrotum near the shaft, but they do not hurt or itch (I did just recent shave down there). I have no had no flue like symptoms, well when I would wake up I would feel sick but I have felt that same exact sickness when I feel really stressed or nervous, and right now I have been really stressed out with my EMT class and a big final coming up, and I'm really nervous if I have genital herpes or not. I only have muscle ace because I work out a lot and the muscles that ace are the ones I worked out. have not had a fever either. bumps have been here probably bout 4 or 5 days now. I had unprotected sex about 2 weeks ago reason of my main concern. I never had a burning sensation either, I did have an itch kind of (didn't really itch much) for about one day, but it wasn't a severe I need to itch now kind of deal. Oh I also had oral sex but I did not develop anything in or on my mouth.
Look up folicolitis. I'm no expert but from what I've read that's what it sounds like. It has something to do with your hair folicles.Still get tested and see a doc. Again I'm not an expert but I figured that might help a little :) good luck
you need to be seen and get a proper exam done to find out what is going on.

grace