So scared
Well my partner's penis appeared to have a peeling patch of skin and 3 days after oral sex my neck is swollen, tender in 3 different places, really bad sore throat, and when I smile it feels like I have a papercut on my upper lip but see no bumps or anything. Could it be herpes, or another oral std ?
have either of you been seen yet for your symptoms?

did the two of you seek out full std testing prior to starting to be intimate together?

grace
I was a virgin. I only kissed 3 people before dealing with him, the last person was about 4 moths before I became sexually active with him. It's now been about 6 months since I stopped dealing with him and I've had 3 different times that I was tested for stds during and after him. The first was for Gonorrhea and chlamydia. Negative. Next one was for HIV, Syphilis, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, tried to request a herpes test but they wouldn't give me one. Almost 2 months ago I went to the STD clinic and got a test for everything and it all came back negative, they said since I didn't have herpes bumps to test for I was fine. I stopped messing with him because the last time his penis looked weird, like there was a reddened spot then hive-looking bumps all over his penis, evenly spread. The he tried to force me to have unprotected anal and vaginal sex, I made him get a condom before we actually had intercourse but his bare penis did touch both areas and the following days there was  a fishy odor and terrible burning but when I went to doctors they said they didn't see a thing. But ever since then I've had no vaginal problems but my anus discharges this brown stuff that looks like fecal matter but smells like fish.