Herpes Community
Someone respond just going crazy

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Someone respond just going crazy

So Last February I was tested for IgG, HIV, and any other test that IVF did. I had kids. Well I was wondering how accurate those test are. I figured that I would not have any disease since I had to do IVF. Best thing I ever did. Well time are extremely rough and I made a poor choice. I just received oral for like 30 second. I am a guy. Someone gave me head I ejaculated. Sorry for details. I regret this. I read that you can get all sorts of stuff. I have found that the two main things are gonorrhea or herpes. Well the person doing that did not have cuts, sores, or anything of that nature. What are the chances of getting syphilis when my county does not have a known case in 2011. What are my chances of hpv, and any other problems. Please respond need some clarification. I know I have written in another board but want more info.
we already discussed your risk on the std forum in your post there.

sometimes herpes is included in fertility testing, sometimes it isn't. you've have to check to see what testing you had specifically in order for me to comment on its accuracy.

grace
I had IgG test it was negative. I don't have any symptoms it has been 7 days. How long should I wait before getting checked.
you need to wait 3 months post encounter for herpes igg blood testing to be accurate from an encounter.