Something odd about my vagina?
I noticed something different about my vagina - inside my vagina towards the bottom I have - what I can only describe as when someone rolls there tongue - it's not painful

It doesnt seem like it should be there- I looked at diagrams of vaginas and I found nothing. There are no other symptoms that I have noticed - I have some discharge that seems - to me normal? (but who knows what normal is?)

I went to a drop in duty clinic and got examined. He didn't tell me what it was but said it seemed fine as it was the same colour as something else?

I'm STILL really worried, is it possible I just have something that most others don't? or should I get a second opinion - I was really worried it might be the beginnings of a vaginal prolapse - but I haven't had kids and have never been overweight?

ANY help on this would be brilliant
this sounds completely normal actually. our vaginas don't all look the same and depending on the angle of viewing , depends on how the skin appears.  if you looked at 20 vaginas a day professionally, trust me, they all look a little bit different!  

I wouldn't worry at all about this. this isn't a std at all.  

grace
Thanks for answering!

But I haven't noticed it before - I'm 20 so constantly learning! Do vaginas change in this way? I have hypochondria so I keep thinking MAYBE it was there and I'm just finding another thing to worry about

oh honey just wait until how much the appearance of your body changes over the years....lol.