Herpes Community
Symptoms Herpes related?
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Symptoms Herpes related?

Hey everyone, I had a prior post explaining my sexual encounter with a women HSV1 positive on the face and just recently have been experiencing 2 weeks of what looks like a clear and sticky discharge from my penis AND anus. The anus discharge has since gone away, but I have had a consistent burning/chafing feeling around my anus for over a month. It feel like irritated skin throughout the day while walking  and is always moist and wet-like after a few hours upon waking.

Is this herpes related. My penis occasionally burns and a sharp pain can be felt from time to time in the day, but typically in the morning is when I notice the clear-semen like discharge before and sometimes after urination.

Been taking Doxycycline for over a week with no reduction of discharge. Currently ALL Herpes IGG blood test have been negative through a solid 12 weeks.

People are advising this is herpes and my body still needs more time for antibody detection. However, my antibody counts have stayed almost to the T the same since 2 weeks post encounter with blood.

Has anyone experienced these symptoms and eventually it was confirmed as herpes. None of this makes sense.
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
3149845_tn?1415046551
Hi, the penis has mucus as well as the anus. Infections would be a white discharge.
Blank
Life mine is a clear-stick type discharge? This doesn't sound std or herpes related? I was told penile discharge is almost always caused by a STD, which I believe because I have never experienced this prior to this woman.
Blank
3149845_tn?1415046551
If its not white then there is no dead cells also if your not having any urethra discomfort that would also confirm there is no infection.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank