Test results help please
So I'm confused. I am sure I have it but I want to post here to see if anyone can make sense of all this for me or if anyone has gone through the same thing.

Dr 1 - ER visual diagnosis refused further testing said I was positive visually

Dr 2 - blood test only refused to do swab testing
Igm - 1.34
IGG 1 - negative
IGG 2 - negative

Dr 3 - blood and swab
Igm - negative w/ confirmatory test negative
IGG 1 - negative w/ confirmatory test negative
IGG 2 - negative w/ confirmatory test negative
Swab culture - Positive hsv2

Dr 4 - University Dr did blood and swab
IGM - positive 2.73
IGG 1 - Negative
IGG 2 - positive 1.16
Swab culture externally and internally cervix - negative

What I don't get is dr 3 had nothing to really swab and the 4th dr did. How can my results be ever changing. I understand that now my IGG is changing but they are still low borderline. None if these drs know a damn thing. Even the university dr was like suppressant medication does nothing so I'm not gonna put you on a pill everyday. It won't help you not pass it or have less breakouts. Dr 3 even said that I knew more than him. I asked about clinical trials and he said that there is none and if I wanted to join one I would have to go there myself. Wtf I am so angry, confused, upset. I don't get any of this even though I do and I am doing all the research. Someone please give me piece of mind.
herpes igm testing is greatly flawed. current CDC recommendations are that it not be drawn on adults to diagnose herpes. You can pretty much ignore your igm results.

your lesion culture was hsv2+ so you know what you have and where you have it.

how long prior to symptoms had you last had sex?

do you have a regular partner and if so, have they been tested to know their own status?

grace
I did have a regular partner which we were not in a relationship. I found alot out about him after I got symptoms and he apologized after the last time we had sex but didnt say what for. So I know I have it. I just don't understand how the tests can be so up and down. I have taken two rounds of acyclovir and the drs even tried to see if I was acyclovir resistant but I'm not and its been two months and I still can't get some of the sores to heal. Mine arent blisters and they don't have any drainage, they don't scab either. They are just open sores and then close. But I can't seem to get them to stop with a couple. They are painless as well and the only reason I know they are there is cause I'm paranoid and look constantly. I do not speak with the guy I got it from and he wouldn't care if he had it anyways, definitely not the guy I thought he was. So I won't tell him because he would tell the whole town and I am from a very small town.
sounds like you have more than just hsv2 going on. I'd see a dermatologist at this point if your gyn is stumped.    

even if you did have a predominantly tk deficient type of hsv2, it still would've healed on its own by now, your provider didn't even have to test you for that.  
What is Tk deficient type of hsv2. Do you mean like the acyclovir resistant
So is it possible I don't have herpes then?
you have a + lesion culture for hsv2 so you know you have hsv2 genitally. that doesn't mean that everything that goes on in the genital area though is due to hsv2. your lesions should've healed by now and since they  haven't, time for further work up to see what else is going on. for instance, perhaps you have a dermatological problem, a bacterial infection or  fungal infection or something going on that is causing your current symptoms. make more sense?

all of us periodically shed tk ( Thymidine kinase)  deficient herpes. for some people, that is the predominant type that they shed.  Since acyclovir works by disrupting the tk part of the viral replication cycle, if you are someone who has a predominant tk deficient type of herpes, acyclovir can't help to speed healing. ( go ahead, let your eyes roll and think omg science class with grace....he he he  I do it as I type it even...lol  )   that said, you never, ever have to treat your herpes. recurrences will all heal on their own - antivirals just help to speed the healing.
Ok sorry for keep posting but I want to make sure I have this all down. My strain might be a mutant strain and therefore it's better because I don't have to treat it cause drugs won't work? If it is a mutant strain will there be a difference in my herpes as opposed to ones that are mutant strains? I have been trying to do research on what you said but I just can't read medical stuff that well
I know at all my drs they tested for infections, shingles, hiv, general stds and all came back negative.
no, it's not better that you would have a "mutant" strain of hsv2.   It would mean that suppressive therapy wouldn't be effective for you and also means that antivirals wouldn't be helpful to help speed healing of recurrences :(  

testing of the rash is what is needed at this point, not more blood testing or urine testing.
I never got a urine test but a swab culture. I don't get a rash or anything just some paper cuts that if it wasn't for me checking or wiping when I go to the bathroom I honestly wouldn't notice. I was wondering though, there is talk about this product from Australia called viradux and some people have had negative blood tests and no outbreaks. I'm sure it's a scam but I was curious to ask you. If someone were to have no outbreaks and a negative blood test then would there be considered "cured"?
it is a total scam - don't waste your money on it.