Tingling penis and scrotum, burning testicles
Please help me.

In June 2013 I suddenly got very intense tingling sensation in my penis. This has been intermittent ever since. When it isn't tingling, there is a feeling of something inside the penis and it's sore to touch/move.

In September 2013, the tingling spread to my scrotum, and shortly after that, intermittent burning in the testicles started, that is becoming more and more frequent as time goes on.

So now I'm left with sore penis, intermittent tingling penis and scrotum, intermittent testicle burning.

I've tried doxycycline antibiotics, Canesten thrush cream, and a single dose of some anti fungal.

I'm struggling to cope with this, I can't concentrate at work, can't enjoy sex, and 10 doctors do not know what's wrong with me. During the time I've been diagnosed with NSU and white blood cells in my urine (apparently both had cleared at most recent tests). At one point my anus was really painful/itchy/uncomfortable - however this is now much less frequent.

It all started 1 month after unprotected sex with my ex-girlfriend that was ongoing for 3 months.

Does anybody know what it could be or what I should try next?

Please please help me :(

Chris
Hi Chris, normally tingling is associated with prodrome and is a sign of a coming herpes outbreak and most often is associated with someone that has already had an outbreak. It lasts for about a week before a sore develops.
From what your describing doesnot seem herpes related but having a blood test would confirm your status.
With the sensation inside your urethra, if this was a herpes sore it would really be painful esp when toxic urine came in contact with the open herpes sore. Getting there is also not common.
You might want to have a doc put a scope inside your urethra and take look to see if infact there is something there that you are feeling.
With no white discharge is a sign of no active infection.
Take a deep breath, dear. Did you get tested for HSV? I assume, since you posted in this forum, that you suspect you've contracted the virus.

You'll want to get an IgG type specific blood test, as the quickest and most accessible one available, Since you're having what seemed to be acute symptoms of something. I recommend that in addition, you request a full STD panel, if you haven't already. Good thoughts to you.
To anyone stumbling across this - update post is here http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Neurology/My-small-fibre-neuropathy--is-it-typical/show/2850021#post_13731987