Herpes Community
Two small blisters on vulva, is it herpes???

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

After my period, which ended 13 days ago, I had protected and unprotected sex with 2 different men within a week (both of which claim they have no STD's). The sex was somewhat uncomfortable with one man, and I became very dry during, and noticed that it felt like he was tearing my skin while trying to go inside me. I am extremely ashamed and embarrassed, I have never had an STD before, let alone a UTI or any burning or itching sensations on my vagina. 5 days ago my vulva and vaginal area became sensitive, and I developed a foul smelling yellowish discharge. As I inspected myself in the mirror I noticed what looked like an oval cut on my left vaginal lip. It was the same color as my skin and there was no puss or redness. Then all of a sudden, I also had severe body pain, fever and headache earlier this week and actually went to the ER where they ran blood work but found nothing wrong but were able to diagnose me with a urinary tract infection and prescribed me antibacterial antibiotics. Yesterday I went to the my Gyn and she couldn't tell me anything other than it looked like a viral or bacterial infection. I have to wait 2 weeks until the results from the STD tests come in. Today I noticed another circular cut on the right lip, and now both of them are red and look like yellowish craters. It's extremely painful to urinate and wipe, and when I do wipe I notice a tiny bit of blood after dabbing the blisters. I'm so paranoid that I may have herpes, but when I look up information on herpes it says that they come in clusters and are water filled ulcers or something? The pictures don't exactly match up with what my blisters look like either. I'm so confused and angry with myself. I have no idea what to make of the blisters or what I will do if I have an incurable STD. I'm disgusted with myself and never want to have sex again. Please help me, does anyone know what these 2 sores could be???