Herpes Community
Unsure

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Unsure

A few months ago, I began having an out break of small bumps on my face, that are red and inflamed. I went to the doctor when it began to subside and was told it wasnt herpes upon a breif examination. I was told it was a bacterial infection and given medication and cream dor it. I have now ran out of the medication and am on my way through a second tube of the same cream, which my sister had for pshrisis. The cream seems to have little effect on the breakouts and I am begining to notice bumps in my mouth. None of the bumps are painful in the least bit and do not burn at all as I have heard herpes described feeling. What do you think this could be?
odds are any cream for psoriasis is a topical steroid and not all that helpful for a bacterial skin infection.

I recommend seeing a dermatologist again for your continuing symptoms at this point.

grace
thanks for the reply and it inst  strictly for psoriasis it was an anti bacterial cream and once I have the money I will.