Herpes Community
Urethra Irritation

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Urethra Irritation

Its been 3 weeks since my unprotected oral sex encounter and I've noticed that my urethra is irrtated and hurts a little. It doesn't burn when I urinate, but feels a little sore afterwards. Is this a symptom of herpes? I know its not clamydia (chlamydia) or gonnorhea (Gonorrhea) because I have been tested negative for those. I don't have any apparent leisons on my penis or discharge. I've been a little paranoid/ocd and I've been checking thoroughly for any out of the ordinary bumps or redness multiple times a day. Is it mokre likely that the urethra soreness is from handling and inspecting my penis?
first thing I recommend doing is stop checking thoroughly. Unless it's something that is noticeable enough to make you notice it without a thorough checking, it's probably not herpes. The more you are examining yourself - the more you'll find and the more it increases your paranoia about it all.

This doesn't sound like herpes.

grace
Definitely not herpes at all!!!! Herpes wouldn't last this long AND it would be VERY painful if it was urethra franklin herpes.. Relax and stop looking at your penis! You don't have anything other than some anxiety....