Vaginal Discharge
I was just diagnosed with HSV-1 on my genitals and I am in the middle of my first outbreak. If I peek inside my vagina, like the hole, there's a bunch of brown and white little clumps that I can literally pull out. I wiped out what I could with a baby wipe but I can tell there's a lot more in there further back. Has anyone else experienced this? I can't find anything about it online.
This won't directly be the herpes, but may herpes hasn't helped the presence of BV or yeast.

How were you diagnosed, did have a swab of lesions?
You think it's BV or yeast? I saw the gynecologist she popped one of my bumps and cultured it I guess. It came back HSV1 positive
The reason I saw the doctor was because I thought I had BV and was pretty shocked to hear her say herpes. I just figured all of the symptoms I'd been having were from herpes but maybe there's more
Yes definitely.

What was your sexual history in the week leading into these symptoms?
I was having unprotected sex with someone I was not exclusive with which is how I got the herpes
A genital HSV1 infection will come from someone you received oral sex from. About 4 days later you would have experienced some symptoms that potentially you put down to something else.
I never received oral sex from this person. Can genital hsv1 not be transmitted genital to genital?
The odds are too small per episode to transmit. For many males, using a condom means zero risk.So no, the odds rest with the 70% of men with oral HSV1 giving you oral sex!

I take it you have never had oral cold sores?
I never had oral cold sores. The guy I was with also has genital hsv1 and I gave him oral sex. I just assumed I got it from him genitally but now I have no idea. I'm having issues with my throat right now, there's white bumps in it and it looks like strep but that was negative, could I possibly have herpes in my throat? Thank you by the way