Herpes Community
Waxing and herpes

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Waxing and herpes

have had only 1 sexBuccal smear
Causes of sexual dysfunction
Child abuse - sexual
Delayed ejaculation
Erection problems
Female sexual dysfunction
Inhibited sexual desire
Orgasmic dysfunction
Puberty and adolescence
Rape
Safe sex partner. After a several-year break, I am considering having a 2nd one. I have been tested every year and am always negative for everything.

BUT... I got a Brazilian bikini waxWax blockage
Wax blockage in the ear about 10 days ago. I booked it at a world-famous Brazilian waxing salon. The people who work there often are quoted in magazine articles, and lots of people recommend this place.

I admit I was not watching carefully during the waxWax blockage
Wax blockage in the ear. I was staring at the ceiling and wishing for it to be over :) But I was shocked that my waxer did not use gloves. I have no idea whether or not she "double dipped" the same stick into the waxWax blockage
Wax blockage in the ear pot more than once, but I have to think she did. I didn't see a mountain of sticks on the table, and several areas required multipleMultiple myeloma
Multiple sclerosis
Multiple sclerosis - resources
Multiple system atrophy applications of waxWax blockage
Wax blockage in the ear because I shave and my hairHair loss
Hair transplant
Male pattern baldness was a little too short. I looked down a few times and saw I was bleedingBleeding
Bleeding between periods
Bleeding disorders
Bleeding gums
Dysfunctional uterine bleeding (dub)
Ear discharge
Gastrointestinal bleeding
Hemorrhagic stroke
Nosebleed
Stopping bleeding with a tourniquet
Stopping bleeding with direct pressure slightly.

No one discussed aftercare with me. I called the day after and they recommended NeosporinNeosporin
Neosporin ophthalmic
Neosporin ophthalmic ointment for my red, irritated, bumpy skinActinic keratosis
Aging changes in skin
Allergy skin ***** or scratch test
Allergy testing
Basal cell carcinoma
Birthmarks - red
Cellulitis
Circumcision
Cutaneous skin tags
Dry skin
Fair skin cancer risks. I used that and Tend SkinActinic keratosis
Aging changes in skin
Allergy skin ***** or scratch test
Allergy testing
Basal cell carcinoma
Birthmarks - red
Cellulitis
Circumcision
Cutaneous skin tags
Dry skin
Fair skin cancer risks but still have a few pimpleAcne-like bumps.

Now I am freaking out. I called the salon and they said there is no chance of disease transmission because "the waxWax blockage
Wax blockage in the ear is hot." Apparently it is heated between clients, and this is supposed to kill anything in it. They also said they have studied this carefully and could never operate as a business if there were any danger. But they admitted they don't change the waxWax blockage
Wax blockage in the ear between every client.

Could I have acquired an STDStds and ecological niches? Should I get tested and how quickly can I do it? I refuse to infect my partner.

i had the same problem , when i went to the doctor  after looking at it she said it's herpes . I only have one sex partner and he have done the test for herpes and he is normal . I was wondring if it is from waxing . ?
I'm pretty darn confused by your post and have no idea why you've posted all that you did.

What testing for herpes have you yourself had at this time?  What testing did your partner have?

grace