Western Blot in Atlanta
I can't get my doctor to do a Western Blot test for HSV for me. SHe has no knowledge and no matter how much I am pushing the issue she won't do it for me. She uses labcorp who doesn't support the test. I have tried to get it done at Quest because I know they do it but they are telling me they have to go through my daughter. Gosh I just want to get the dang test done already. Do you know of any place I could go and get it done in Atlanta? Not having a confirmation is worst than having a confirmation. I have do have insurance Blue cross Blue shield. I want to get a western blot because it confirm hsv1 and hsv2. but to get a confirmation for HSV2 I'll just accept a Biokit. I just need confirmation off of my 3.29 testing positive. SO anywhere in Atlanta where I could get this done. Please help!
there is a herpes support group in atlanta. google them ( or check the asha website under herpes/support groups ).  I'd ask them where you can get a Wb done or even a biokit hsv2 igg test.

grace
ok I will do that. thanks