Herpes Community
What IsThis STD??!
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

What IsThis STD??!

I had unprotected sex with an ex who ive known for 9 years. that night, i had a burning sensation. the next day, a grey spot appeared on the inside of my vag lip. The next day it turned into a huge soar so i immediatly went in for an STD screening. The Doc said she's not sure that its herpes. And confirmed that the sore is a lesion/ulcer. She gave me Acyclovir to take for the next 10 days. Today is day 1. My symptoms have worsened to fevers over 100, headaches, stinging itchy round small sores on the outside of my vagina. the ulcer only hurts if urine comes in contact with it. the little round ones sting and itch off and on and if touched. Im scared out of my mind. ! Is this 1st stage syphilis or herpes or what? Im stressing and think im going to lose my mind before my results come back.
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
101028_tn?1348750963
did they do any testing while you were there?

odds are that neither you nor your partner have ever been tested for herpes. if you haven't been tested within the last 3 months, you both should seek out type specific herpes igg blood testing to see who has what.

grace
Blank
yes i got tested for EVERYTHING. its been approx. 9 months since my last std screening (testing). they did a swab and blood test. results will be back in 4days, , ,just wanted some kind of idea of what to expect.
Blank
101028_tn?1348750963
a newly acquired herpes infection wouldn't show up that quickly.  

hopefully you get better answers when your test results come back!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...