What do I have??
   About two weeks ago, I noticed about 7 or more red bumps on the shaft of my penis, the best way I can explain what they look like are tiny blood blisters. They have since healed and now there are scars in thier place. I do not know what it is and it is really bothering me. I have a steady girlfriend and only have been involved with her for almost a year now, and I read that genital herpes usually shows up within 2-20 days, we have been sexual active for a lot longer then that. I've had no pain at all, they didn't scab over when they healed, I have no other symptoms at all besides the bumps and now the scars they left behind. I can post a picture if need be so you have a better idea of what I am talking about. I am just really upset about what this is. I truely appreciate any help!!

Doesn't sound like Herpes to me,seems more like an irritation,sometimes friction can cause little areas of trauma from time to time if there is not enough lubrication.
I don't think you need worry about this unless it recurs and becomes problematic.

The Forum prefers that no pictures be posted.

Daisy