What does high HSV IGg levels mean
My HSV-2 IGg level was 10.85.  I know I have HSV-2.  Does this amount mean I had a recurrent infection when tested or that I just previously exposed to HSV.  What number says the antibodies are extremely high? Does a very high number mean your body is really fighting the  infection.
all it means is that you have hsv2. You could've contracted it a month ago, a year ago or even 5+ years ago. No way to know how long you've been infected from your blood test results.

No a high number doesn't mean that your body is really fighting the infection either.

grace
I went and got an std screening after breaking up with my ex of 9 months. I was given the results .01 for Hsv2! Its was through blood testing. I'm confused as to what this means? The dr that gave me my results said that I have it because any thing over .01 means you have it.
I'm not aware of any herpes blood test that is + with a result of .01. are you in the US?

grace
I recently did my HSV 1+2 Screening and my IGG count is 0.88 which reads as equivocal and IGM is 0.11, which reads negative. What should be the reason for this? I tested when I was having maximum discomfort in the genitals. Do I need to re-test again and what should a negative IGG count mean if it comes out that way?
Please start your own thread.  This thread was for a different user. We would be happy to help you in that thread.
i was tested negative for hsv 2 igm  and VDRL test in july but after having these breakout repeat as the first with these tiny water pumps in the genitsl,i went to repeat testing for herpes this time lab did a more sensitive test.This was done 3 months later.This time they did herpes 2 igg and thay also came back negative but i see anti body level 5.89.Can anyone tell me what does this mean as am a little confuse to what this means.
can u pl let me know if some body has high HSV l lgG and high EBNA and what is the treatment
My hsv1 was ,091 an my hsv2 said 1.09 then I seen high level 15.8 ;confuse do I have it an if I never have any outbreaks do I have this. T was retested then said same then 14.8 if tested are negative what should the numbers be