Herpes Community
What now?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

What now?

I have already started  flipping out .. I have a  small bump on my testes that is putting out clear fluid in on place... earlier it was itchy and round no other  bumps..around it . it was not raised or filled with fluid. it was itching and it did not seem hard like a pimple but looked  like it was irritated in the hair follicle...I woke up and felt irritated.. there i discovered that it was putting out fluid... there is no other area or bumps around it. it is a very small spot but it is  still putting out  fluid...
Hi, of course only testing will confirm herpes but from what your describing dosent really seem herpes related. Most often with a herpes sore, after it opens the virus is spread to the immediate surrounding area in a cluster type formation. It starts off as a red bump and rapidly forms blister type lesions. If your concerned you might want to have the sore swabbed.
can it  be   bump with two  small cuts... it still burns and  I did put fungal medication on it to stop the itching, however it has not  clustered, crusted or cratered it seems to be round  and that is  about it.... it is not having any fluid coming from it .. iam prone to  jock itch... but  I am still worried
The scrotum is not a place that herpes lesions will commonly appear, either on primary infection or recurrences.

Sexual history must also be reconciled here, there must be a source if it is to be herpes, which as indicated seems most unlikely.
what if you have a purplish mark on the right side of your penis...and that  gets  small cuts and starts  putting out blood redish type fluid... kind of like you  genitalia.. and then you  get  a small whitish bump located  further and then n yur shaft yu get a  3 s shaped bumps that itch but  went away in a day with the  application of fungal medicine... and your  legs and gentailia is still itchy.. when i woke up this morning  I had a small area n my leg that felt like it is n fire.. and when i put ani bitic intment n it .. it went away.. it is now  bothering me  now.. and my ex wife read me  her test results that  said all negative and non reactive to all her tests including HSV I/II via Igg and she is the last partner I had that  these symptoms are coming from.. i also had an episode where it felt like i lost vision in my eyes for a second... the purple area  does nt hurt although I squeezed it to get fluid to come out... and it wasnt painful.. but it did start to feel itchy at that point....
also this  purplish mark is flakey at the  edges and  I have  had itchy buttocks and has been in that  same area for almost two months
I know it is hard to describe in a few words, but I just do not get a sense of herpes lesions here. Herpes sores tend not to come and go in a day. Bites and irritated fordyce spots can.

I do not like the sound of a purple area as that may be some form of blood leakage, is it below the skin?

All in all, time for a professional to have an inspection don't you think?
again I still have the bum on my scrotum and  it itches and i ihave  had different bumps pop up... I combined monistat, anti biotic ointment and  another  anti fungal  and iam now just  starting to  see the purplish darkmark disappear,  how ever in different parts of my penis,, I have  small spots.. one that appeared itchy underneath the ridge of my penis( did not fill with any fluid, or crust  just itched ) i got a stinging in my crotch but the area which it stung  had nothing  there  I watched all  week.. I developed 3 seperate bumps  that were hard and  once i started to combine the ointments they then shrank  leaving  one that  had a white substance.. but did not  hurt or bust or crust  just shrank  with no  crater... I did  get little bumps on both my hips and  on my  butt but they were tiny did not fill with anything and  just  itched.. knees itch, and my scrotum itches especially where the bump is still there.. is it  possible for the  bumps to  be HSV with out crusting and shrinking on their own with out  pain and  moving  from hard to soft?
I can't see how herpes is involved here; what does the doctor think it is??
he thinks contact dermatitis.. and states nothing  herpes goes away that quickly but i had few days of it  being  hard and  once i put the combined ointment it softened..and shrank and now it had a hea with two small spaces where it was and i think those have popped... i also experienced itchy need on my butt.. and a small strain at the back of my leg.. i was not sure if it was a podrome.. but  the whitish fluid scares me.. even though it does not hurt or even sting
Again this does just not seem like herpes at all and a doctor can't see it as such. Most probably it isn't. Stick with the prescribed treatment and relax, get lots of rest and take your mind off it. I'm sure things will heal in no time.
also how long would an out break last and  wouldn't it turn in to a crater? in stead of being a head like a pimple.. and the small  bumps where in different places .. what  scared me is that i get a headache from time to  time and that worries me.. and my   finger swole but now it hard in the area that it swole and cutaneous.. my ex wife.. has negative results but  my current girl friend is complaining that her ankles ache..  she  does not have anything going on  down stairs ... but i am still worried....
but it looks funny and what if it crusts...  what is the difference  between a crust and a scab? what is a fordyce spot... can yeast  or fungal really mimick  hsv?
what if the spot bust and it is not long filled with whitish fluid but looks weepish but no crater  just like a pimle bust and has an opening and is the same color as your skin
These questions would be answered if you have a herpes test, preferably a swab of a new sore. If your positive for hsv2 its most probably  in the genitals.
Test 3 months post exposure.
is there a way to look at  picture that i have?
if it is not painful and is not leaving a crater can it  be a fordyce spot?