When travel = herpes
Hey,

I recently graduated college and have since been traveling a lot. I noticed that when I travel frequently I get herpes outbreaks more than usual. Is there any way to suppress outbreaks like this? I know travel is a stress on the body but I love to get out there in the world!

Since the start of May I've had (possibly) three occurrences. Once was for sure, an outbreak on my upper lip. The second and third times it was hidden within my nose. The third time I think I took medication early enough that it never developed, though it could've also been because I had allergies and was blowing my nose. The fourth time began just yesterday night, again on my upper lip.

The only recommendation a friend gave me was to take immune supplements 3 days on and 3 days off.

Thanks!
you can try daily suppressive therapy to help reduce your recurrences. also make sure you are using spf on your lips and face too. wearing a hat when out in the sun also often is helpful.

grace