Which Test Should I Take?
I was tested twice for HSV. IGG was negitive for both 1 & 2 and IGM was a low positive both times. 1.52 & 1.90. My exposures happened in October. I just ordered a western blot test that will arrive next week. Before I go pay $280 for the test I was considering getting the herpeselect test re done since my insurance covers the cost. Does this sound like a waste of time?
IGM is useless. I would disregard that altogether. It's not accurate for HSV and can detect other viruses and is known to have false positives.

I would test via herpeselect since your prior HSV IGG tests are negative. Why do a western-blot at this point?

A WB is typically only used when an IGG result is in the low positive range or equivocal range. If you have had 2 clear negative tests via IGG, I don't think a WB is necessary.

When were the prior IGG tests conducted?
Prior IGG tests were done with herpeselect. Back in November of 2013 was my first test. October was when I had been with someone who tested positive for HSV2 by a swab on his finger. That was the first and only place he had ever had an outbreak.