White patches back of throat- Oral Herpes?
7 days ago i had oral sex with a woman (both give and receive) for about 30 seconds each.
She was tested for all the regular stuff and is negative (bacterial, HIV, syphilis, ect) No mention of Herpes testing.

I am HSV 1 and 2 negative

Up til today i have been ok. (nervous tho)

However, today i was looking at the  back of my throat and found white patches back there. They aren't really sore, and my throat doesn't really hurt, but they are definitely back there. Primarily on the throat behind the tonsils. (not on the tonsils)
I went to a dentist today and he prescribed me anti-biotics and anti-fungal. However, I don't believe this is fungus as you can't scrape it off, and anti-biotics are just thrown around these days.

I'm really really worried that this is the start of an oral herpes outbreak.  My lymph nodes arent really swollen, and my throat isn't sore. there are no patches on my gums, hard palate or otherwise.. Just in the back of my throat. One even seems to be turning yellow??? (not sure if it was just lighting)

Anyone??

Moved from STD
We really can't tell and what would be best is maybe to see your doctor.  Dentists are good with the mouth stuff but mostly I doubt a lot of them see oral herpes.  So I would recommend a doctor at this point.  You may have strep or something.  The other thing you can do is also look into having them swab the sores and sending it for an HSV culture.  
So I went to my doctor this morning. She said it looked infammed and tried to give me anti biotics for it. She said that herpes would be a lot more painful. She wanted to order me igg and igm testes but from what I have read, this won't really be any good at this early stage. Still have no pain, no flu, ect. If this was really herpes, wouldn't. Have other symptoms by now?
Given the number of Streph throat infections I have had over the years I can tell you it sounds like that.  But I am not a doctor and yours appeared to agree with me.  You should except more "pain" yes but a few other things.  I can tell you that I feel 100% that you either have the starts of or have some infection in your throat.  When I used to do a lot of oral sex with my ex-wife I would get them a lot.  The NP at the Rediclinic I went to knew me and would have the perscription ready for me.  LOL

Doubt this is herpes. Don't do the IgM test PLEASE its worthless and shouldn't be used.  Your IgG blood test is way to early but could help in setting a baseline.  If you haven't had a Herpes IgG blood test recently that is.  
ok, went to another doctor yesterday and he said, nope, not herpes.. He said it would hurt alot more and i would have other symptoms, like swollen lymph, ect. Plus, he said it doesnt look like herpes. He was sure it was a yeast infection. Anyone ever had a yeast invention in their throat?? i thought that sounded weird. and if so, how long does it last even with medication?
I personally haven't heard of a yeast infection in the throat.  Doesn't mean it doesn't happen.