Why isn't my sore healing ! 28 days
I have a sore on my vagina (The mucous membrane ) from herpes ( HSV TWO - IgG 1: 230)  and it just wont heal.

I used Zovirax cream for 20 days, the white-yellowish liquid on top is gone but the sore is still there. It's like the lesion just wont completely heal although it's not secreting any liquid. I feel it's maybe developing a very small bump, and sometimes it becomes really bloody reddish and other days pinkish, but it just wont heal :/  

It's been 28 days since it has first appeared. I occasionally feel stinging inside my vagina and slight discharge but the dr. said that the oral medication will heal them. I was on valtrex 500mg for 1 week, three times daily.2 weeks ago. shouldn't they have healed by now ??  She couldn't test me properly coz I'm a virgin.She just did a blood test.  Is there anyway to check the cervix when you're a virgin. I feel stinging inside once a day. Does this mean they are healing ?  and is it normal for the lesion I can see, not to heal till now. is there anyway to make it heal faster or properly. Should I continue using zovirax cream again?? help
So how did you get HSV2 genitally if your a virgin ???
The dr. said I could get it through oral sex.( swallowing)
do what????????????????
You won't contract genital herpes thru performing oral sex on someone else and swallowing.

You need to go back and be seen and get this re-evaluated.

grace