Worried for my partner
I have been dating a woman for 8 months, I am mid 30 and my gf late 30's, I received std testing(minus herpes) back in December and was clean. I did not do the hsv test as I have had cold sores since I was a kid. Her status is unknown but was married for 10 yrs before we dated. She is aware I get cold Sores as we talked about it early on, I was not (stupidly) aware that you could transmit oral hsv-1 to the genitals, nor do I think she was aware of that. We routinely have unprotected oral and unprotected intercourse 3 - 5 times a week. and I am always cautious and if I get the typical tingling feeling we cease all contact with my mouth until symptoms have bee gone for a few days.

Situation:
Day 0, I had a tingle in my lips that only lasted a few hours, I thought I just burnt my lip from almost two packs of smoking the night before. Day 2, I performed unprotected oral and unprotected intercourse with my gf. appropriately 1/2 after finishing I started feeling the tingle in my lip again. I figured I had aggravated my lips, but the feeling did not go away. On day 6 I woke up with a cold sore. I told her that I now have a cold sore but I have not told her how worried I am about transmitting it to her.

Questions:
- What is her risk of contracting genital hsv-1 from me on this occasion?
- What is her risk of contracting genital hsv-1 from me typically?
- Should I tell her that I am worried about the risk of transmitting to her genitals?
already answered on experts forum.