Worried..
About a month ago, I had sex with a girl that I didn't know at all and remeber noticing a red bump in her genital area afterward, although it was shaved and could've been a razor burn..

Well 2 days later I started experiencing an itching/burning sensation on my upper pubic region as well as on my groin.
I went to the health center and after examining they though it was scabies and gave me a cream for it. Well I knew that i couldn't be that as I had not see any little bugs crawling around my pubic area and even after using the treatment cream it still didn't get better.

Well I went home on vacation and saw my local doctor who said it deffinatley wasnt herpes and was some sort of yeast. He gave me clotremazole and bethamezine cream which i have been appyling for the last 2 and a half weeks. Several days after appyling it did start to get better and I experienced little to no itching for about a weeks time.

Then after that the burning sensation has come back and that is what i am experiencing now. I have still been worried that it has been herpes, even though I know that I am over reacting. I am still worried that I have herpes for some reason. I have not had any ulcers at all just some tiny bumps but they are always connected to hair follicles.
was this unprotected sex?

have you ever been tested for herpes before?

if it's been 2 1/2 weeks, you should stop applying that cream!

grace
From what I can remember I did use a Condom, but I'm not 100% sure. Though really the main irritation is on my thighs and upper pubic region. Though there is some mild irritation on my penis, and some itching on scrotum. I have gone to have it examined but no blood tests were given. Never had any blistering what so ever. Just a constant burning and rash.
this sounds more like a fungal issue.

the cream you were given has a topical steroid in which isn't good to use for more than week. I'd switch to an otc jock itch cream at this point and apply it twice a day for another week and go from there.
Yea thats what I started doing this morning. Though when I looked down at my right groin I saw some pimple like white heads down there that seemed to have just begun forming. Could this be from over touching the area, or should I be worried about this?
I wouldn't worry at this point that these are std related. if they are still there in a week, be seen again.
I got tested and was positive for HSV-1 and negative for HSV-2 at 6 weeks after exposure. Though I have never experience any coldsores up til this date. Recently I went to a concert and experienced a lot of friction on my groin area, the next day I had black scabs on the shaft of my penis. Is this anything that could be HSV related, or is it due to friction and irritated skin? I have also had quite a sore throat since, if that could add any clarity to the situation.
these are not herpes related.

most adults test + for hsv1. only 20-40% of folks who have hsv1 orally, get obvious cold sores to know that they are infected. you really don't have any reason to think your hsv1 isn't oral.