Herpes Community
anal fissure
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

anal fissure

can herpes present as an anal fissure.  I had exposure from recieving oral sex and now I have an anal fissure and a tender spot on my left vagina  for 12 days.  Does this sound like herpes?    I also have a shooting pain in the L buttock, but no blisters.

Thanks
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
101028_tn?1419606604
Have you seen your doctor and been examined to see what is going on?  

grace
Blank
i'm scared to go.  Don't know what I'll do if i get bad news.
Blank
How old are you? That's the response a child would have, not a mature thinking adult. If you feel you've been exposed to an STD, you need to see a doctor.
Blank
Hey, you should get a blood test for herpes. I have gHSV2 and I get anal fisures as well. I'm not sure which one came first, but they seem and feel connected to me. I've never had anal sex either. You can get it anally from vaginal exposure, but not from oral exposure, so if that was your only exposure than you have a really good chance of testing negative. For me the way I can tell if its H is that the fissure is preceded by pain or itching, whereas sometimes I get the fissure with no warning from a tough BM. Hope this helps someone. Does anyone else suffer with both these conditions. I dont know how to treat it, since Im not super clear on what is causing what.
Blank
101028_tn?1419606604
this post is 3 years old.please start your own post with your own questions and we'll gladly help you :)

grace
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank