armpits
OK here it goes. I got boils, carbucles whatever they are called and went to the er they gave me bacterim and keflex and it went away. After 2 months I got a cut down in my vagina and bumps and went to the gyn, i has yeast and herpes type 1. Now  i havent had outbreaks im doing good I been on 500mg valtrex and i get a rash on hands as soon as I come off valtrex the rash is gone. Now i stopped taking valtrex and i get a mild pain in armpits after i shave a week ago and had a lump on my right arm almost sure it is lymph node from what im reading in the internet. The lump is 1cm not big at all but it hurts. This was last week thursday, i applied warm water and stopped shaving and took a valtrex and a keflex, the next day the bump went down and the right armpit is so much better. I shaved again and a day later my left armpit is hurting again,no bump, so i take a valtrex and a keflex and a bactrim and the pain lessed alot and now i amost feel nothing there.

have any of you experienced anything like this? Is it cancer or hiv? I was test for hiv and i was negative and i been with the same guy for 2 years and a half he tested 1 year ago, and 4 months ago negative as well. Well dont lumps mean cancer? I have cancer all over my family.. I am worried. But the lump wouldnt go down in a day or two if it was bad? right?

this is neither cancer nor hiv going on.  you've posted this on various forums now when you should've went to be seen again and had a proper work up done again.

valtrex won't work in a day. you know this isn't your hsv1 genital infection going on.  

it's the weekend now so odds are by the time you can be seen, this will be gone. if it reoccurs, don't take anything and be seen again promptly.

grace