black blisters on my penis

About one week ago I had protected sex with a girl that later told me she had type 1 herpes.  Like I said, I used a condom but she did shortly perform oral sex but it was very brief but kind of harsh.  Now, a week after I have what looks like black blood blisters on an a red irritated area on the shaft of my penis near the bottom of the head. These things are not pink, red or clear but deep purplish or black and are sensitive to touch.  The area is itchy and slightly swollen.  It has been one week since intercourse and 9 days since i've noticed the bumps/blisters and they have not burst.  I no not feel any flu like symptoms.  There is no pain in urination nor any discharge.  Are these dark bump/blisters herpes? All the pictures I see show the blisters as red or clear.  These are purplish black?  I'm planning for the worst and totally freaked out.  Any help?  
The best thing to do is to go and be seen and get these looked at. It even could be something as simple as too rough of oral sex being given to you. You'll need proper medical evaluation to start figuring out what is going on.

grace