bleeding herpes
Hello...I was hoping someone can help with a question...about 3 weeks ago after a bowel movement I noticed a fair amount of blood on the toilet paper..since then evweryttime I have a bm I seem to bleed a lot...I have read that herpes on the Anus cause fissures..would herpes bleed a lot and last for 3 weeks?
odds are this isn't herpes going on. see your provider for a proper exam to find out what is going on.

grace
It sounds like you are constipated if you don't have any pain, itching, burning or feel sores or lumps in that area then I wouldn't be worried about an STD. Yes herpes does bleed but you need to be tested to find out. I can't say that you have HSV2 you have to see a doctor. Also have you felt any abnormalities in that area because that is a very sensitive area and it could be a number of reasons why you are bleeding in that area. I would get tested for STDS and refrain any sexual activity until I get my results back.
The only pain is when having a bm...I tried to look...it looks like a cut more on thw inside
more likely a hemorrhoid than herpes. be seen and get a proper exam. very easy for your provider to diagnose hemorrhoids.

with herpes you would have pain all the time while the ob was going on, not just during bowel movements.

grace