blister on lip
hi i have a question i hope u can answer it i had found this blister on my inner lip ware the lips touch near the corner of my mouth it has been there for more then a month can u tell me what this is
More than a month means most likely your symptoms aren't herpes. See your medical provider for a proper work-up if it's bothering you.
it doesnt hurt but its like 2 mo now i have no insurance i put rubbing alc on it and it feels like its dry and tight it tingles ev once and a while but no pain im starting to get worried what this is
it's not oral herpes.

you can have many things going on like reactions to toothpastes, chewing gums etc too.  

if you don't have insurance, call your local health department and ask what your local no cost/low cost options are for being seen.

also try just calling your dentist - oftentimes they'll take a look at it and if they are nice enough, won't even charge you for it.

grace