Herpes Community
blisters in vaginal area. painful

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

blisters in vaginal area. painful

Hi, this is confusing. I was pregnant and was diagnosed with group b strep. About 1 month after I gave birth I had lots of painful blisters in my clitoris, vulva, inner lips. I went to the Dr she was sure it was herpes. She did a blood test for hsv and it was 0.2. I reminded her that I had gbs while pregnant so she did a culture on the. Blisters and I was negative for herpes again but positive for gbs. My son is four months now and after she prescribed ampicillin they went away but I have four now painful blisters. I have had 4 sex partners all clean except my husband who was recently diagnosed with herpes but has never showed signs of it. Do I have herpes after 1 yr without getting it from my husband and never protected sex. Please help. No money for a Dr
Bump. Anyone please help me out?
Have a Herpes question?
100,000+ doctor answers