Herpes Community
breast Herpes
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

breast Herpes

Wonder if someone could help!

Since I was a little girl I have suffered from cold sores on the lips and inside the nose.  As I got older they have gotten less frequent.  I do suffer from them inside my mouth more often.

I am a 46 year old female and have been suffering from chronic mastitis for the last year.  I have had two needle biopsy's, mammograms and ultrasounds.  I have been on and off high does of antibiotic's since October,2012.  In October and January 1 was prescribed 4 K-Flex a day for 7 days.  In February I was prescribed 4 clyndomyacin a day for 7 days.  In March and now April I have been taking 4 K-flex and 4 clyndomyacin a day for 7 days.  

I have notice a new symptom with my mastitis this month.  I have developed a very sore blister on the aerola area of my breast.  This to me feels exactly like a cold sore.  The pain is very bad and unable to have anything touch the area.  The sore has now broken and has started to scab with the yellow colour that I would get with a cold sore.

I only have herpes simplex A.  No genital  herpes.  My husband does not have genital herpes either.  He has mentioned that when he was a little boy that he did have a cold sore or two on his lips, but I have never seen him with one.  Also for the last year nothing has been near my breast (mouth or penis).  

Any suggestions why this would be happening.  Also does this mean that I will keep getting these sores on my breast?

Any information that you could provide would be helpful.

Thanks
101028_tn?1348750963
typically sores inside the mouth are canker sores, not oral herpes.  doesn't mean you don't still have oral herpes, means that not everything you think is herpes, is herpes.

could you have contracted hsv1 on your breast from your husband? you could've but odds are this is something else. be sure to follow up on it monday with your provider.

grace
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank