Herpes Community
bump on labia minora

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

bump on labia minora

I noticed a pea size bump on the outside upper left portion of my labia minora about 2 days ago.  There is no evidence of blistering, pustule of any kind.  There is no evidence of any white head like appearance.  It is just a bump.  No discoloration, other than maybe alittle redness.  This is the only one I have.  It is slightly tender to touch.  I have never experienced this before. The last pelvic exam I had was about a year ago and they drew blood.  They did not indicate there was any evidence of STDs.  Can you help? I have only been sexually active with my husband of six years.        
If it doesn't resolve in a few days to a week have your Doctor check it out,it's not typical of Herpes ....

Daisy
It also sounds like its time for your annual.  Make sure to follow up on that, too.

Aj