can I have herpes or early signs of hiv?
I got one sore just above my clitoris and it was there two weeks. I thought first that it happened because I do long distance bike riding. but it really was hurting me with a tingling feeling and I started to worry. I did lick the base of a man's penis and kiss him but did not kiss his penis head or have any intercourse with him. Now I am wondering if I got herpes from him. THe sore went away but when I look it still looks a darker shade and it is sensitive if i wear tight jeans. So now I got a canker sore on the hard part of my gums above my tooth. Just one. First it was a hard bump and now it looks whitsh. I put blistex on it and it does not hurt. I read somewhere that first time symptoms are not wiht fever blisters but is like canker sore as body has no immunity. Also I read that canker sores are a lot in HIV patients. So did I get HIV then or Herpes? I am very worried.
Kissing a man and licking his penis is not a risk for hiv or any std's in your genital area.  I encourage you to learn more about std's in general at www.ashastd.org when their site is done with maintenance on monday.

Follow up on this with your doctor if you are concerned.  It could be many, many things.

grace