Herpes Community
can I have herpes or early signs of hiv?
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

can I have herpes or early signs of hiv?

I got one sore just above my clitoris and it was there two weeks. I thought first that it happened because I do long distance bike riding. but it really was hurting me with a tingling feeling and I started to worry. I did lick the base of a man's penis and kiss him but did not kiss his penis head or have any intercourse with him. Now I am wondering if I got herpes from him. THe sore went away but when I look it still looks a darker shade and it is sensitive if i wear tight jeans. So now I got a canker sore on the hard part of my gums above my tooth. Just one. First it was a hard bump and now it looks whitsh. I put blistex on it and it does not hurt. I read somewhere that first time symptoms are not wiht fever blisters but is like canker sore as body has no immunity. Also I read that canker sores are a lot in HIV patients. So did I get HIV then or Herpes? I am very worried.