can herpes be passed threw razors?
can herpes be passed threw razors? if someone uses a razor and has hsv 1 or 2 down there, then another person uses that same razor and does not have it and they cut them self with it, will they get hsv?
I am not aware of Herpes transmitting via a shared razor or a razor cut.
However,sharing someones razor is a very unhygeinic practise at any time and even more so after someone has used it on their Genital area .....  

Daisy
thanks for your input. and also no one was using some eles razor i was just wondering because my friend has it and she was saying how her child got ahold of it and cut its self thats all. again thans for your input
Yes u can get herpes from a razor or clippers it tells u in cosmetology school herpes is not just a std but a skin disease an u can catch it other than sex but by touch of skin also kissing,smoking,drinking,using the same towels etc,people are uneducated about herpes thats why 90 percent of the world has it,by the time ur 9 yrs old most children hv it hsv 1 that is an by the time ur 45 to 50 yrs old 90 percent hv it...it is very contagious as well as chickenpox an shingles