can you get herpes on your leg?
I think I'm having a break out but its on the back/ inner of my thigh. I've only had break outs on my genitals and I know you can have them in the mouth, eyes, genitals... but never heard of it on the leg.. it looks just like an outbreak... Am I having an outbreak on my leg??? does this mean its going to spread all over my body so I'm just nothing but a big outbreak of herpes!!!???
no, you aren't going to have herpes all over your body.

best thing to do is be seen and get a lesion culture done to see if this is your hsv2 or not. it can be but also so many other things this can be so it's worth confirming so you know for sur e or not.

grace
thanks grace.
were you ever seen ?
not for on my leg. i have an appointment on the 22nd with my dermatologist unrelated. i dont have a drivers license at the time so its really hard for me to do places without days in advance scheduling. im going to try and see if i cant get into planned parenthood early tomorrow ... cause my dr. office doesn't have openings and such.
ill repost with i do see someone
way too late now for a herpes lesion culture to confirm if that is what this is.