Herpes Community
could i possibly have herpes

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

could i possibly have herpes

Am dead worried i think i have herpes. I noticed about 7sores or ulcers around my genitals even to just one closecto my anus.it was so painful especially wen a liquid comes in contact. It didnt itch nd  no foul smelly discharge but the discharge was quite watery. Then my skin ached seriously. I have been so faithful to my husband as we recently gotnmarried and same 4him cos he wasnt even well so he wouldnt have been able to cheat and above al hez so trust worthy so i dont fink i got it from him. But my problem is how did i get it.. d only thing i know i did was using towels in a hotel to clean my  private part and i  sat naked in the bath tub of warm water while in dat hotel for some minutes twice. It was wen i returned from the hotel i observed the sores after a week. I saw the doctor and he placed me on antibiotics and asked me to do a pap smear which showed i had inflammation of the cervix and  and heavy load of polymorphs. Suggesting infection. After som days d sores disappeared.. and i was fine again. They returned the next month but lesservin number just4 dis time. And i saw another doctor he tookna swab and he said i have klebsiella.i was given cefuroxime and doxycycline. The stores disappeard and every month now they keep coming back especially some days to my period. Am worried and sad cos it feels like herpes. My husband stil has no such symptoms.pls help
you need to be seen every time you have symptoms. make sure that they are testing you properly for yeast and bacterial infections vaginally as well as bacterial swabs of the lesions might be helpful.   they also should cover the bases and swab them for herpes too.  

you can also week out a type specific herpes igg blood test to know your status. your husband should also get one.

grace