Herpes Community
could this be herpes or nerve damage

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

could this be herpes or nerve damage

Iv had permanent tingling 24hrs a day solid for 3 months no blisters ever at all the burning and tingling has moved from vagina to anus please help
What are the results of your IgG blood tests?
I had tests done nothing came back
And this was more than 12 weeks post possible exposure?
I had blood test 3 weeks ago is it possible for herpes to go on this long without blisters iv been to top specialists who have done all tests and they have all said its not herpes iv got burning tingling in legs feet also
Does herpes cause 24hr a day tingling and burning in vagina and butt for 3 months without blisters
You already know the answer to this one. Whether it is 8 weeks straight, 10 weeks or 12 weeks... you know the answer is no.

I think it is more important to ask yourself why do you need ongoing reassurance that this isn't herpes? The specialists must have a theory, what is it?
I think because I haven't had a diagnosis and I just thought my symptoms sounded like herpes obviously they not it wouldn't be a problem if I had least I could accept and move on
The symptoms are not herpes related, I think you have let stories of others who think they had herpes influence you too much rather than the stories (many untold) of people who do actually have herpes.

There must be a theory though? Trapped nerve?
Im being referred to a vulva clinic and a nuerologist I hope I can get some answers Iits ruined my life and its the unknown
That's not good at all. But it sounds like you're headed in the right direction from a medical diagnosis point of view.

Have you looked up vulvodynia? You will see a multitude of stories, not pleasant, of what you are experiencing, and I mean exactly what you are experiencing. Most of these people do not have genital herpes.
I have the same issue except my hsv2 was positive.... Please stop back and let me know.  Did u take herpes blood test and what were ur results if u don't mind sharing.... Thx and praying for all this to stop!
Also I been reading that this may be related to anxiety... Please read www.anxietycentre.com .  God knows this May be exactly what is happening to me!  I been so anxious and it's stressing out my body.   Also have discoid lupus so .... Hope this may help .. God bless!