Herpes Community
dime size cluster of tiny bumps on Vagina

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Im not too sure where to post this.  I joined this site so I can find out more about a problem Im having.  

Yesterday I was cleaning the house and I felt an uncomfortable burning itching sensation 'down there' basically it was on the top of my lip close to my clitoris.  I looked at it and found nothing. I have to admit I was itching it a bit yesterday.

Today it kind of felt like it was throbbing I looked at it again this morning to find a small dime size cluster of tiny tiny little bumps that look clear but the area that they are located is a bit elevated.  It's quite uncomfortable.  I looked at pictures online and it doesnt look like herpes, at least I dont think it does.  THe last time I have been tested for STD's it came out clear.  Ive been with the same guy who is loyal for 4 years.  I dont cheat and havent had sex with him in about a week.  

What could this be?  Please help!  Im going to see a doctor ASAP but Im worried...  
going to be seen and have some basic testing done is the best thing you can do. You need examined and tested for yeast and bacterial infections genitally as well as if the provider feels that you might have herpes, a lesion culture and typing of the lesions.

grace