Herpes Community
do i have it?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

do i have it?

hi, i had sex and 3 days after i noticed these tiny pimple like spots on my penis. they are right below the head but on the side that the shaft is on. they are very small and sometimes seem as if they also have a tip of red on them. along with this on the front of my penis a little below the head i noticed that there is something tht is wrinkle like with skin discoloration. i have had these symptoms for about 1 month now and they do not itch or hurt at all. they have not changed but are worrying me. i also am starting to get a lot more acne on my face but i am not sure if tht is because the stress and head.
ANY review and answer is appreciated
Tags: symptom, penis, sex
1000% it is NOT herpes. Herpes doesn't hang out for a month unless you don't have an immune system which that I doubt.  Not herpes!
It's possible it's an STD, I suggest you go get a full panel STD check and put this behind you.  In the future use dental dam when performing oral sex.  Best of luck to you.
thanks so much it had me crazy worried. what could it be?
thank you so much, i cant see a doctor for about a month tho because i just moved and have to wait for a new insurance to transfer me. do you have any idea of what it could be?
AND ive most defenitly learned tht now.
Honestly, I am going to guess that whatever you are looking at is normal and has always been there. The fact you say very small means you really had to go looking for it. If you convince yourself you have something, chances are you will find something even if it is nothing. I am sure you are fine but if it makes you feel better, go get checked when you can and let them tell you the same thing.
Hey, and no the thing is it hasnt been there that is why i am very worried. they appeared 3 days after and that is when the first thought of herpes popped into my head. but it just confuses me how they havent changed in size or went away or anything for a month. and they look nothing like lesions or blisters or herpes. But i did hear herpes can look like small tiny pimples
these don't sound herpes related at all.

was your sex you had protected?

have you had your gardasil shots for hpv too?

grace
No. i had unprotected sex. and i dont think i have those shots, are they given as a regular check up shot at the doctor?
gardasil is a 3 shot series for hpv prevention. google it to learn more.

since you had unprotected sex, you can follow up with proper testing at the proper times. you can test for chlamydia, gonorrhea, ngu and trich any time after 1 week post encounter. syphilis after 6 weeks. herpes, hiv and hepatitis after 3 months.