doctor answer if possible? recurring cut on perenium-herpes tests negative
Hi there
I have a recurring "cut" on the perenium area just above on the left side of the anus, that seems to looks just like alittle hole, no more than anout 1-2 mm. it seems to come up after going to the bathroom (#2). It stings when i spray water on it to cleanse, and i can sometime feel it just while walking. ive been tested multiple times for herpes, the most recently being 3 months after any sexual activity, and all was negative, my diet is ok, but could be better. I dont feel particularly constipated, but i guess i do starin a bit. Im also struggling with excessive vaginal discharge for which they can find no cause, and most recently also a yeast infection caused by non albicans yeast. Im just wondering how to treat this, and more importantly, how to find a cause. Im willing to do a biopsy, but not sure what they should be looking for. The gyno has seen it, and thinks its a skin breakdown due to excessive moisture in the area. Derm has said the same thing, but i am still concerned. ITs been happening for about a year now. Any info on possible skin conditions/ what docs should look for, different positions for going to the toilet, ANYTHING would be appreciated.I guess the reason i am so scared is beause my symptoms seems to match herpes, but ive had 4 igg specific blood tests this year and all neg- but it keeps happening.
I have also posted this in the dermatology community as this may be a skin issue.
thankyou
you have to pay to post on the herpes experts forum.

grace
Sorry grace I should have posted this with my original post re herpes anxiety. Would you happen to have any ideas? Doctors aren't much help just keep testing swab and blood over and over repeat edly negative but it hurts and stings and always comes up after pooing. Its just like a tiny tiny hole.