Herpes Community
fingering and touching penis, using saliva as lubricant

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

This has probably been asked before but still I am worried sick. Because it was the first time I had sex and now I am so scared that it might as well be the last one..

I had sex with a prostitute yesterday, in a legal brothel, where supposedly the girls are checked regularly. While a condom was used for both oral sex and vaginal sex as well, at some point during intercourse she removed the condom and masturbated me. She used her saliva to lubricate my penis for this. I also fingered her and then touched my penis (don't remember how long after the fingering) not wearing a condom. Also another thing after the fingering was that i touched her breast and then she kinda touched my penis with her breast and I also put my mouth on them.
Finally before ejaculation I removed the condom and masturbated.
So the questions.

Could the contact of my fingers with her vagina and then with my penis and her breasts, and then her breast with my penis, be a risk of contamination from any STDs ?
What about her use of saliva as lubricant?
I removed the condom with my hand after i pulled out and then masturbated with the same hand. Could anything have stayed on my hand and the transmitted to the penis ?

I didn't notice any blisters or sores neither to the vagina nor the mouth.
I always had a condom on during vaginal intercourse as well as oral sex.

Apologies for the long message but I was trying explain everything.

Thank you
if it was that easy to contract a std, 99% of us would have one.  vaginal secretions on your hands isn't a real std risk at all. you can't contract genital herpes just from saliva either.

it's your guilt over this that is more of an issue than your actual risk is. relax, this was a fairly safe encounter. since you don't even have a regular partner, there is no reason to get tested for any std's unless you develop obvious symptoms. we recommend protected sexual contact because it works!!
protected oral sex isn't a risk for std's.

saliva for masturbation isn't a risk for std's.

protected vaginal sex is a very low risk for syphilis, herpes and hpv.  

your hand taking off a condom and then masturbating yourself isn't a risk for std's.

grace
but don't vaginal fluids and bodily fluids in general contain the virus ??
Btw I did not wipe my hands during the whole thing. So if there was something there remnants of it were still on my hands.

What's worse is that this whole thing has affected my psychology. I feel depressed and nauseated for no reason. Plus whenever I feel an itch in my genital area I get totally freaked out and start checking for blisters and stuff. Of course if I felt an itch in the past I wouldn't be concerned at all, but now it's different.

I am thinking of having an exam next week but it might be too early for the doctors to find something.

PS what makes matters even worse is that some health related websites claim that you can contract herpes from saliva...