Aa
A
A
Close
freaking out
HI - I'm a 30 year old female.  I recently had sex with a friend about a week ago; pretty sure he doesn't have herpes.  Today I felt slightly uncomfortable after sitting all day at work and went to the bathroom and felt a small raise in the skin on my inner butt cheek.  i looked with a mirror and saw several vague bumps; some close together, others not so close.  they don't look like blisters and are not open.  they don't hurt or itch, i just felt something from sitting and then walking with but cheeks rubbing together. also like a pimple would feel    ive since been obsessively examing with mirors and pulling skin.  the area just looks irritated and red.  i DID notice that almost all of these 'bumps' seem to have a hair follicale in them.. from what i can see.  other thing that worries me is i recall something relatively simliar about a year ago or so.. but at that point i chalked it up to irritation from sweat, as i exercise a lot.   now im freaking out it can be recurrant herpes? i've also been  exersiing a bit recently, with a thong which i think adds irrtation.  what does this sound like??? is there a chance its folliculutis or some kind of skin rash and not herpes??? i keep googling it and  herpes comes up so im panicing.....
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
101028 tn?1419606604
you posted in the herpes expert forum. wait for your reply and get your money's worth.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources